Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pandan Chiffon Cake

After the 1st failure attemp of chiffon cake, I searched for other chiffon cake recipes & read up on the method & correct way of beating & folding of batter. Finally i decided to use this recipe from My Kitchen My Labortory http://mykitchenmylaboratory.blogspot.com/2006/01/nostalgia.html to try out on my 2nd chiffon cake.

I was so happy with the 2nd attemp of my Pandan Chiffon Cake. The texture was so soft, fluffy & moist. It still taste yummy after i replace the milk/coconut milk with evaporated milk.

With this successful baking, i am tempted to try using this recipe for Banana Chiffon Cake & i read some online recipe saying the adds on of mashed banana will not affect the out of the cake....hmmm.... will update once i try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment